Login Help for Members of IaREIA – (Iowa Landlord Association and/or Two Rivers REIA)
- Go to www.IaREIA.com
- Be sure to “Opt-In” to our email list, if you have not already.
- Members can LOGIN on the right hand side of the screen.
- LOGIN – For most members, your login name is your email address. (If not, you may have to contact us to determine what your login name is). If it is NOT your email message we can reset if you like. Just send a request.
- Should you change your primary email address, let us know. We will cancel your old account and add a new one, with your new LOGIN address.
- PASSWORD: You can reset your password at any time. Just click “Lost your Password?” and the system will start a process to send a new one to you. Your Email address MUST be on file for this to work.
- PASSWORDS are case sensitive, LOGIN names are not.
- If you want to make your life easy, use a product called “LastPass” which, as of this writing, you can download for free. Visit LastPass.com and you’ll soon learn that it is a dream come true, particularly if you use the Internet a lot. 99% of your login names and passwords will be remembered for you, and … it works with multiple browsers.
- If you continue to have trouble logging in, send email to Info.IaREIA@Gmail.com or text to 515-255-0675, or call, and we’ll get you in.
- Finally, please add Info.IaREIA@Gmail.COM to your address book so our email won’t accidentally go to your Spam folder.
You must log in to post a comment.