Monthly Archives: March 2015
Make new connections. Learn to save, earn, experience something life changing. All focused on the POWER of Residential Real Estate Investing and finding new ways to GROW!
What’s that you say? The Iowa REI Expo 2015? What’s the heck is a REI Expo? It’s THE Iowa Real Estate Investors Expo to attend in 2015 — whether you can, or cannot attend any other. In fact, there will be nothing else like it in 2015, or ever again!!!
WHAT: Our Annual Conference and Expo is when Real Estate Investors Unite for Success! We’ll get together to learn from each other, and from over 17 outstanding speakers! We’ll learn not only how to survive, but to THRIVE!!!
WHERE: The Meadows at Prairie Meadows, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona (Des Moines), Iowa
WHEN: March 19-20, and March 21-22. Pick from multiple options, and custom designed tracks just for YOU!
DETAILS: Pick from …
- Full Event (which includes all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and if you choose, Sunday morning — see Event Page to get Sunday’s PM training class for F-R-E-E!) The Full Event does not include the Property Management training courses on Thursday, which must be purchased separately.
- Saturday Only Event (which includes Thursday night 5:00-8:30 + Friday from 4:30 – 6:00 + All Day Saturday)
- Track A – Thursday AM – Property Management – “Housing Code 101” – 8-10
- Track A – Thursday AM – Property Management – “Quickbooks for Property Managers” – 10-12
- Track B – See the Schedule — Track B is on the right and if you’re not taking the property mgmt classes, this is the track you’ll be on.
- If you choose Track A on Thursday, you will be entitled to a DVD of Track B. We will mail this to you, after the event, for no extra charge, unless something catastrophic precludes our ability to do so.
- The Thursday night (7:00-8:30) event is F-R-E-E and open to the public. The Friday night event, from 4:30-6:00 is also F-R-E-E and open to the public. All other events and classes are “Ticketed” events.
THE AGENDA: The full 3.5 day Schedule of Events.
The easiest way to register is to:
- Call Alita at 515-710-1955 (or 515-943-7261 as backup) for Investor Registration Questions
- Call Leslie at 515-333-2235 for Vendor Registration or Vendor Information
- Call Andrew at 515-255-0675 if you still have questions
You’ll find more details at www.Expo.IaREIA.com. See you there!